Hunger Games Mania!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uhhhh. You guys know why you're here...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Empty Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:22 pm

Kayla

I just wanted to give a virtual toast to Cherry for creating such a wonderful site; using such a wonderful concept! I really think that she is going way outside of the box; which is a great thing! Even from miles away, we are still connected with our CherryBomb; writing with each other! I think that we should all make a toast to her! Cherry, I am telling you now, I will have something GREAT planned for you when you visit. I'm already getting the ball rolling by thinking of many things planned for you when you visit... so here's an early toast to CHERRY. We love youu!!(: [You know... like a sister.]
So comment your toast to Cherry, because she deserves it, no questions asked.

A TOAST -- TO CHERRY! THE MOST WONDERFUL RED THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE(:

2Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Empty Re: Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Cherry

Cherry

D'awwwe! You're too sweet Kayla!

*huggletackles*

I honestly can't wait until we get to the actual hunger games part... Mwuahhahah. >:3

3Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Empty Re: Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Kenna

Kenna

Whoop Whoop! Toast to her! Three cheers! Just keep her away from the champagne, I hear she's quite the boozehound!

4Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Empty Re: Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:31 pm

Cherry

Cherry

-_-

KILLJOY.

KILLJOY.

Hah.

*hiccup*

5Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Empty Re: Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:33 pm

Kayla

ROFL you guys are awesome :3

I'm super excited to get to the actual starting part!!! EEP!

cherry

6Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Empty Re: Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:35 pm

Kenna

Kenna

Me too! It'll be awesome. I suppose I should actually finish reading the first book, heh heh.

7Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Empty Re: Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:35 pm

Cherry

Cherry

We're quite epic, dontcha know?

This will be a blast!!

~ cherry

8Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Empty Re: Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Kenna

Kenna

Goodness... you didn't set that as your siggy, di you? XD

9Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Empty Re: Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:36 pm

Cherry

Cherry

Kenna wrote:Me too! It'll be awesome. I suppose I should actually finish reading the first book, heh heh.

Yes, Cae, I believe that you're going to need to finish the first book. lol!

No, that is not my signature! Razz

10Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Empty Re: Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Kayla

I can't wait... Even though I'm not fully trained on roleplay; I'm excited to start practicing w/Kennedy; and I am getting around the website a little. I created a Poll and everything...... I really CANT WAIT to begin! :3 By the way, I'm thinking that since I'm awesome, I picked my new "signature". Here it isssss.......!
--Rue Razz king Razz

11Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Empty Re: Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:45 pm

Cherry

Cherry

Y'know, you can actually set that as your signature on your profile, and that will show up every single time you post? It's under your profile thing - you can also upload an avatar and other fun things. Razz

12Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Empty Re: Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:57 pm

Kenna

Kenna

There's five people on but only two have thanked Cherry and Cherryis the third. All thank the Cherrybomb!

13Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Empty Re: Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:01 pm

Cherry

Cherry

Oh hush, they might be busy. Anyways, I know they <3 me.

14Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Empty Re: Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:03 pm

supahbunnehninja

supahbunnehninja

yayyy!! *throws glass cup at the ground*
wait were we supposed to toast? o.o

15Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Empty Re: Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:04 pm

Kenna

Kenna

*noms some toast* This is my type of toast!

16Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Empty Re: Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:10 pm

Cherry

Cherry

Free soda for everybody!!

*squees and tackles those who <3 me*

17Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Empty Re: Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:22 pm

marywasforcedtodothis

marywasforcedtodothis

IM NOT TOASTING CUZ I DONT WANNA WRITE WITH REBECCA WHOS MILES AND MILES AWAY
i wanna write with rebecca who's just down the street from me o 3 o
misses u

18Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Empty Re: Everyone MUST Read This. A.S.A.P. Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:51 pm

Cherry

Cherry

I could not agree with you more! But you better toast my awesomeness anyways. <3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum