Hunger Games Mania!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uhhhh. You guys know why you're here...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rue Ladeight

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rue Ladeight Empty Rue Ladeight Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:52 am

Kayla

Name: Rue Ladeight

District: 12!!!

Preferred Weapon: Bow and Arrow(:

Description: Skinny, a teensy bit smaller than average sized, beautiful. Amber-brown hair, flowing down in waves/curls. Has one streak close to the front but some amber-brown is in front of it; it is a light/hot pink on the right side. Her skin is olive-y; and her eyes are grey. (Picture district 12 people). When most people think of her, they see her beauty. She always has a kind of an innocent look in her eyes, like she does not yet understand the world. When she is chosen for the games, she is wearing a purple tank top with a big bow in the center of it; with a black open cardigan; black skinny jeans; and grey uggs. She has a wristband around her left arm saying "PROMISE." (you'll find out why) Any other description needed? Just ask.

Biography: Was born 4 days after one of the hunger games. At the age of 8, her father abandoned her and her mother. Ever since she was little, she always watched the games. She didn't like them, but she paid attention. She wanted to understand the thoughts of those in the arena. She closely watched how they lived in this place. She is prepared, yet not prepared at all. She is the only thing her mother has. For her 9th birthday, her mother gave her a wristband that said "PROMISE." Her mother asked Rue to keep it on, as a reminder that they promised each other they would never leave each other. She is quiet and somewhat keeps to herself, but is adventerous and flirtatious. Although everyone thinks she is beautiful, she is very insecure about herself. She isn't very muscular, but she is strong. She is agile, and small. Need anything else? Just ask.

2Rue Ladeight Empty Re: Rue Ladeight Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:54 am

supahbunnehninja

supahbunnehninja

Very Happy thats awesome kayla

3Rue Ladeight Empty Re: Rue Ladeight Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:56 am

Kayla

Really? Thanks. I know they aren't supposed to be based off of the characters, but I couldn't help using the actual Rue's innocent look and small, agile body. XD
p.s. the name Rue isn't because of the real Rue; I just absolutely LOVE that name!

4Rue Ladeight Empty Re: Rue Ladeight Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:58 am

Kayla

Scratch out my age. I want to be youngest!!!
Let's make that 14 a 12?(:

5Rue Ladeight Empty Re: Rue Ladeight Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:59 am

Cherry

Cherry

Aww, we got our first beauty! I think Samantha and Rue should meet!! Razz There could be a total cat fight over the cute guy tribute from district 3.... Razz

6Rue Ladeight Empty Re: Rue Ladeight Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:01 am

Kayla

hehee; i call dibbs on Mr. Disctrict 4!(: or 12!(: p.s. I'd like to be 11 or 12... just I want to be YOUNGEST.Smile

7Rue Ladeight Empty Re: Rue Ladeight Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:02 am

supahbunnehninja

supahbunnehninja

>_> ok its ur choice kayla
btw
do we have to decide on the other tributes?

8Rue Ladeight Empty Re: Rue Ladeight Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:03 am

Kayla

Oh and narisa
that isnt my outfit for DURING the games; it's what im wearing when im picked. im having something else planned for when the games start..... i'll keep you guys posted(:

9Rue Ladeight Empty Re: Rue Ladeight Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:05 am

supahbunnehninja

supahbunnehninja

mkay

10Rue Ladeight Empty Re: Rue Ladeight Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:21 am

Cherry

Cherry

Risa, that's excellent idea! I'll throw together a list of all the tributes so we know who to kill, ect. :p

11Rue Ladeight Empty Re: Rue Ladeight Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:52 pm

numbah1asian

thats amazing Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum