Hunger Games Mania!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uhhhh. You guys know why you're here...

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seryse Mckinley

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seryse Mckinley Empty Seryse Mckinley Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:07 pm

Cherry

Cherry

Name: Seryse Mckinley

District: Origin, District 11. Competing for District 6

Preferred Weapon: Katana! Very Happy

Description:

Seryse is not exceptional in personality or appearance. In fact, most would consider her to be a rather bland and irritating person. And if they made no concerted effort to get to know her, then they would be correct. She stands at 5'4, and has a plump, curvy figure that hints at a comfortable childhood. Long brown hair falls in soft waves to the middle of her back but is usually pinned up to keep it out of her way. Her eyes are nearly the same color as her hair, a muddy brown that she despises. Seryse has never been considered pretty, and probably never will be. Handsome would be a more accurate way to describe her, with her square jaw and large nose. She hates her nose, but then again, there isn't much that Seryse likes.

She has a terrible temper and shows it in varying ways. One moment, she could simply be glaring at you, and the next she could be having a screaming fit. She's moody, bitter, and appears to be self-centered. Usually she only is thinking about herself, but Seryse has a few moments where she's prone to pity, remorse, or outright kindness. It depends on how her personality is received - if someone treats her the way she believes she deserves to be treated, then she returns the favor. But more often than not, she is seen as a spoiled brat, and is treated like one. Being treated like a child is one guaranteed way to make her furious, and she cannot seem to grasp the concept that being angry about it will only make her look even more childish. It's a self-imposed cycle that she hasn't figured out how to escape yet, but hopefully she will.

Biography: In the works.

Last edited by Cherry on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total

2Seryse Mckinley Empty Re: Seryse Mckinley Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:18 am

supahbunnehninja

supahbunnehninja

thats cool cherry Very Happy
btw
what do u mean by "competing for district 6??" o.o

3Seryse Mckinley Empty Re: Seryse Mckinley Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:26 am

Cherry

Cherry

It will all be revealed...

Now you, get to making a character! Razz

4Seryse Mckinley Empty Re: Seryse Mckinley Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:23 am

supahbunnehninja

supahbunnehninja

ok ok ok fine >_>U

5Seryse Mckinley Empty Your Picture! Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:45 am

Cherry

Cherry

I know, I know, I'm a ninja. Razz

https://i.servimg.com/u/f61/16/31/26/83/risa_s10.jpg

To use it on the site, stick it in these here brackets: [img][/img]

and if you did it right, it'll be like this.

Seryse Mckinley Risa_s10

6Seryse Mckinley Empty Re: Seryse Mckinley Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:20 pm

numbah1asian

hehe nice!!!
i <3 it!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum